We are teaming up with some great partners to host a silent auction to benefit the Victim’s Fund at the festival right by the entrance. Stop by and help support our community in need!
Other notable Items include:
- 4 Lower Bowl seats and swag to a Golden Knights Hockey Game
- A giant (massive) cooler from Tenaya creek with awesome beer, tons of restaurant gift certificate
- A signed skateboard and painting by the legendary Ballast Point artist Paul Elder
- A 7-course meal provided by Searsucker for two people
- And a ton more!
You can download the app at this link: https://www.biddingOwl.co
Instructions to bid:
1. Head to the above site and start bidding!
2. Click on the button on the top left corner under the logo that says view items then click all items in the drop down menu.
3. Click on the item you like to view all details.
4. Then click the “bid” button to the right of the “bidding price start at” line.
5. From there they’ll be taken to a page to log in, since most of them haven’t registered when they’re reading this they’ll need to click the bidder sign up link.
6. They can click to recieve text/email notifications when they’re out bid and also recieve a text to do everything via text message.
7. It will then send them an email to activiate their account.
8. Then they are taken back to our site and can start bidding! Everything is through the above link and done on their mobile phone.